Wednesday 28 February 2018

WELCOME MODERATOR



WELCOME MODERATOR 
I am Josephine Dean 1470
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680
 Welcome to my blog.
I worked with Megan Sedgwick 1473, Alexandra Macleod 1472 and Francesca Tarpey 1476

I hope you enjoy my blog for H540 Media Studies G324 Advanced Portfolio in Media.

Brief 2:

A promotional package for a new film, to include a trailer, together with a film magazine front cover, featuring the film and a poster for the film.
Our TRAILER is immediately below. My individual FILM MAGAZINE COVER and individual POSTER are above.
All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below that on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the latest first. To present my research and planning, I have used a wide variety of platforms and tools, including Slide Share, Pinterest, Prezi, Piktochart, Emaze, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and more. 
My EVALUATION is above under four Pages. Clicking on each tab will show the research and planning that went into my responses to these questions. 
To present my responses, I have used the following platforms: 

question 1: Video annotations       

question 2: Prezi 

question 3. Emaze   

question 4. Piktochart 



We all took responsibility for directing the different shots, deciding the different camera angles and positioning.

I filmed the scene with the French looking props in the kitchen, the close up of auntie's face, the scene with the girl struggling to open the door, and the scene with the bathroom and CCTV camera and the CCTV footage.

We all edited the trailer together as a group, discussing where we should cut certain parts and how to put it together. We also all made the inter titles together, writing down different suggestions to come up with the perfect words to add to the trailer. We wrote the script for the voice over together as a group to bring the trailer together to make sense.

I took responsibility for mostly doing the background music and working on the sound and what will create the biggest impact in the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment