Tuesday 23 May 2017

WHAT ARE FILM TRAILERS?

I used the website Film Space to start my research about trailers. I went on the teacher training, conversions sections where I could put sentences into order about information on trailers. Here is the screenshot once I had completed it.


 I also looked at some different questions about trailers seeing if I agree or disagree.


I then watched the trailer for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword several times. The trailer is great advertisement for and film and clearly shows the genre of the film as historical fiction. The trailers shows high production using VFX and having battles, quests, royal families and their enemies, romance and danger. The trailers outlines the story of the film but has short clips making sure it doesn't give too much away. There was all the information in the trailer such as all the star actors, the producers and the release date.

1 comment:

  1. Good use of Film Space's resources; evidence of reflection in the comments on King Arthur; accurate completion of the questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete